CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
The MPLS Killer: Security Defined SD-WAN
A leading engineering and construction company with locations throughout the Western US.
- Expensive and antiquated MPLS network causing network performance and management challenges; ineffective for smaller remote sites and unable to route internet traffic locally
- Lack of network security and visibility of site to site traffic; inability for centralized security policy management for all locations and remote users
Deployed EndPoint Armor’s Security Defined SD-WAN managed service to all locations
VeloCloud SD-WAN edge devices with embedded Palo Alto Networks VM-Series firewalls on a single device
Panorama Management: Unparalleled visibility and policy enforcement with simplified central management and log aggregation of all Palo Alto Networks firewall devices
Supports up to 4 redundant connections per device including LTE
Replaced antiquated branch routers
Fully integrated with EndPoint Armor’s 24×7 ongoing support & management
Includes all necessary hardware, subscription licensing and support costs in one cost-effective monthly expense.
- Ability to retire expensive MPLS contract and leverage multiple carriers to significantly cut month connectivity costs while building redundancy for critical sites.
- Simplified network architecture and increased performance with uncompromised visibility
- Centralized security policy management for all sites and remote users
- Fully meshed network connectivity with zero-touch configuration, QOS, packet steering, etc.
- Uncompromised network security and visibility with the Palo Alto Networks security operating platform