Our Mission is to develop, deploy, and continually adapt the most effective operational cybersecurity solutions to protect our customer’s digital assets.
Endpoint Armor Corp is an innovative managed security service provider, created with the purpose of providing organizations of all sizes, enterprise-class protection against today’s challenging cyber threats. Every client is different, but our objective is the same: Security First!
Our team brings extensive industry experience with diverse skills and backgrounds. The result is a unique customer-centric culture with a shared passion and mission: Develop, deploy, and continually adapt the most effective operational cybersecurity solutions to protect our customer’s digital assets.
Provide organizations of all sizes with comprehensive multi-layered cybersecurity expertise and solutions in the following practice areas:
- Secured SD-WAN Connectivity
- Network Security (Private Cloud)
- Public Cloud Security
- Endpoint Security
- Email Security
- Multi-factor Authentication
Assess, build, deliver and manage customized security solutions
- Highly scalable solutions to support SMB to Enterprise environments
- Leverage the industry-leading Palo Alto Network Security Operating Platform and ecosystem partners to deliver uncompromised security solutions
- Flexible OPEX/Subscription model for easy procurement and consumption of the technology
- Expert support and 24×7 ongoing management to optimize investment and ensure security posture is continuously updated.
Earl E. Ford, President of Endpoint Armor, leads the company with technical and business innovations. Previously, Mr. Ford was the Founder and President of SystemMetrics Corporation, Hawaii’s leading commercial network, colocation, and cloud solutions provider. SystemMetrics success lead to the acquisition of the company by Hawaiian Telcom, a publicly traded telecommunications provider.
Samuel J. Chung, Chief Financial Officer of Endpoint Armor, leads the company with providing the financial and investment instruments to support and scale EndPoint Armor’s accelerated growth. Mr. Chung has extensive experience in financial advisory, investment banking, project financing, principal investments and joint venture partnerships, serving institutional, government and high net worth individuals for numerous projects and companies in the U.S. and the Asia-Pacific. In total, Mr. Chung has worked on transactions in excess of over $1.2 Billion.